Monday, April 2, 2007

Four months old

Tommy has now surpassed the 4 month mark. He is about 15.5 pounds and 25 inches long.
There are to be no comments regarding his ability to sleep through the night because every time I mention that he has, he promptly stops sleeping. Last night he definitely did not sleep through the night. He slept for about 3 hours and then decided to keep me up for the rest of the night. Maybe since I commented on it he will not do it again, but I suspect that the tendancy to stop doing what I comment on only extends to good things, not bad.

The first picture here is tonight's post bath photo. He was not happy with me since he doen't like having moisturizers put on him and he is now getting a medicated one to combat his eczema. It does not thrill him, but it seems to be doing the trick and we should be able to go back to normal moisturizers soon.



He is sitting up and playing now - with some assistance. If I just sit him up, he tends to slowly topple over if there isn't anything to lean on. At least he is able to grab things and amuse himself for a while.

No comments: